Medeae

knitting, reading, travel, exercise, teenage parenting, self improvement, do it yourself projects, beading, music, coffee, wine, life!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm back.....

After much encouragement (nagging) from people who actually read this blog (both of them) I am finally going to post and update. I have been knitting, reading and trying to get a schedule with the girl's back in school. It seems we are busy every night!

I do have some finished project pictures:







This is Becca's blanket made from Yarn Bee (Hobby Lobby) Frosting. I used size 15 needles and this went really quick. It is super warm and super soft! I am working on one for Kelsey in different colors. I will post it when I finish - probably in another couple of months!


Here is the tank I finished. Next time I will make it in a smaller size and leave out the bust short rows. It is made of Cascade Cotton (Quattro?) and is my first finished wearable piece (not counting scarves).

I am in the middle of several other project and have started a sock using the magic loop method. The needles are so tiny that I can only work on it in short sittings until my hands get stronger. I have more finished objects and will post those as soon as I buy batteries for my camera and can take pictures.

Short and sweet......but updated!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

YAY!

Wow, love the bedspread/blanket for your daughter. It's just in time for our cooler weather. I'm sure they will be enjoyed by both your daughters!

Have a great week!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I want a blankie! Wahhhhh.

I have a crochetted afghan which lacks only ONE BLOCK to get it finished. It's bobbled. 'Nuff said.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home